Skip to main content

Positive pill of the day

 Hey beautiful souls there! 

Namasthe. 

Welcome to another positive pill of the day. Let's add some more fun and bright to this Sunday while reading this blog 😇. 

Do you agree if I say this?...Many of us feels gloomy in our lives,and that absolutely okay...yes you read it right,that is absolutely okay if you could deal with it. Because happiness is not the absence of problems, but the ability to deal with them.

I believe that the transformation isn't about becoming something you're not. It's about coming back to who you are. Setting our own way is very important here. So, join me as I share the beauty of setting our own standards and celebrating every triumph along the way. This is my practice of self-discovery and relentless spirit. Welcome to "Embrace Your Unique Journey."

In a world where comparisons reign supreme and societal pressures often dictate our worth, I find solace in the beauty of my own journey. What sets me apart, what I cherish most about myself, is my unwavering positivity, resilience, and self-motivation.

I've always believed that the only competition worth engaging in is with oneself. Instead of diminishing my value by comparing myself to others, I choose to focus on my own growth, progress, and achievements. This mindset has become my guiding light, propelling me forward on a path of self-discovery and fulfillment.

One of my greatest strengths is my positivity. Even in the face of adversity, I refuse to let negativity cloud my vision or dampen my spirits. I firmly believe that every challenge is an opportunity for growth and learning, and I approach each obstacle with optimism and determination.

Resilience is another cornerstone of my character. Life is full of ups and downs, twists and turns, but I've learned to adapt, persevere, and bounce back stronger than ever. I refuse to be defined by my setbacks; instead, I see them as stepping stones on the path to success.

Self-motivation fuels my journey.Small talks never attracts me. I love to be alone than indulging in gossiping. I am driven by a deep sense of purpose and passion, always striving to better myself and achieve my goals. I set ambitious targets for myself, not to outdo others, but to push the boundaries of what I'm capable of and to unlock my full potential.

 What I love most about myself is my ability to set my own standards and benchmarks for success. Indeed, it's not easy. I used to seek external validation from everyone for every one of my actions. This left me feeling suffocated and drained. Over time, I've learned that true fulfillment comes from within. It's a liberating feeling, knowing that we hold the power to chart our own course and create our own definition of success. 


Dear readers! My mantra is simple yet powerful: embrace your journey, set your own standards, and celebrate every milestone along the way. Each triumph is a testament to my relentless spirit and unwavering determination.


So, as I navigate through life's twists and turns, I do so with grace, confidence, and an unwavering belief in myself. I am not defined by comparisons or external validations. I am defined by my resilience, my positivity, and my unyielding commitment to living life on my own terms. This is the essence of who I am, and I wouldn't have it any other way.

What is one thing that you like in you? What is your Mantra? Please comment in the comment box below. Let's spread positivity.. Because it's Contagious 🙂. 


With love and Empowerment

Dr. Swetha Vishnuchittan. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When Anxiety Has No Name, Try This One Simple Practice

Dear Voice of Chittan Readers Namasthe!! There are days when nothing is technically wrong, yet your heart feels heavy. No one has criticized you. No crisis has happened. Nothing has gone terribly wrong. Yet, there is an unexplained anxiety. A quiet restlessness. A feeling that something isn't right. As working women, we carry many invisible responsibilities our careers, our families, our aspirations, and often, our own expectations. We are constantly planning, anticipating, solving, and worrying. Sometimes, the mind quietly slips into "What if?" mode, creating fears about things that haven't even happened. Over time, I discovered something surprisingly simple that helps me during these moments. I deliberately look for something good in another person. Not because they need it. Because I need it. It may be a colleague who handled a meeting with grace. A student who put sincere effort into learning. A support staff member who works with quiet dedication. A security gua...

Isn’t It Interesting How Growth Reveals Emotions?

Hey all.  Namasthe... You know, emotions are rarely about others. They are mirrors,quietly showing us what is unresolved within. Indeed, jealousy is one such mirror, isn’t it? You know, in nature, growth never waits for permission. It just happens. A butterfly does not pause its transformation because another caterpillar is still crawling. Indeed, it cannot. Growth has its own timing, its own calling. A lotus blooms even when the water is muddy. Isn’t it interesting how it never explains itself? It simply rises....quietly, steadily. And the eagle… it flies higher not to prove anything, but because that is where its vision becomes clear. The ant, on the other hand, carries its load patiently, never comparing its strength with anyone else’s. Nature doesn’t compete. It aligns. And Yet, Among Humans… When you grow, when you evolve, when your work begins to show, something subtle happens around you. Some people feel inspired. Some feel uncomfortable. Jealousy, you know, is rarely loud. ...

Beyond Teaching: The Invisible Role of a Teacher

Namaste, Voice of Chittan readers. Today, I write not as a professor, not as a researcher, and not merely as a parent but as someone who deeply believes that education is the most powerful force for shaping humanity. Over the years, I have written about self help, leadership, managemen, and human values. Yet today's reflection feels different. It comes from a place of deep responsibility because it concerns the people who shape every generation, the teachers. It is a humble reflection on the extraordinary influence every educator carries. In an era where knowledge is available at the touch of a button, the true legacy of a teacher lies not in the information they deliver, but in the confidence they build, the character they shape, and the hope they ignite. If this reflection inspires even one educator to pause, reflect, and touch one more young life with empathy, then this blog has served its purpose. I believe in  "A child does not remember every lesson a teacher teaches. But...

The Silent Strength of True Relationships

 Hey all, Namaste ! 🙂 Life is full of ups and downs, victories, and struggles. Along the way, we meet countless people, but only a few truly matter. These are the ones who accept us just as we are, celebrate our wins, and support us through our toughest times without ever making us feel small. In this blog, let's dive into why these genuine relationships are the real treasures of our lives and why we should never take them for granted. In the journey of life, we encounter numerous individuals, each leaving their mark on our existence in unique ways. Among these, a select few stand out, offering unconditional acceptance and unwavering support. These relationships, marked by silent strength and genuine care, are the true treasures of our lives. In a world often driven by judgment and criticism, finding someone who accepts you as you are is rare and precious. These are the people who see beyond your flaws and mistakes, understanding the essence of who you truly are. They do not seek ...

The Beauty of Slowing Down

  Hey all,Namaste. thank you for tuning in voice of chittan blog.  Today, I want to talk about something we often overlook but desperately need:  "the art of doing nothing.” Life has a funny way of surprising us, doesn’t it? There are days when no matter how hard we plan, things just don’t go our way. Deadlines get missed, expectations aren’t met, and sometimes, it feels like the world is rushing by while we’re stuck in slow motion. It’s frustrating, right? But what if I told you that these unexpected pauses are not failures—they’re opportunities? Opportunities to breathe. To reflect. To just be. Think about it. From the moment we wake up, we’re chasing something—goals, recognition, validation, or even the next item on our to-do list. But do we ever pause and ask ourselves, “Why?” Why are we running? And more importantly, where are we running to? Here’s the thing: not every day has to be about hitting targets or checking boxes. Sometimes, the most meaningful moments come ...

The Bird Who Chose to Fly Higher

  Hey all, Namasthe and Welcome to The Voice of Chittan ! I’m back with another soulful reflection, one that speaks to every heart that’s ever felt unheard, every spirit that’s been tested, and every dream that’s dared to rise above the noise. Today’s blog is a story of resilience, mindful living, and the quiet strength that often goes unnoticed, until it chooses to fly high. Let’s dive in. In a quiet forest, there lived a bird unlike the rest. It wasn’t the loudest, nor the fastest. It didn’t compete for attention or join the noisy flocks that filled the skies with chaos. This bird had a different way of being,it moved slowly, intentionally, and mindfully. Its path wasn’t always clear, but its heart was steady. Every day, it focused on what mattered,its purpose, its values, and its inner peace. But the world around it didn’t understand silence. A flock of noisy birds began to notice this quiet one. They squawked and laughed, mocking its calm demeanor. “Why are you so slow?” the...

Fixed mindset and what you can do to shift to a growth mindset.

Hey all, Namasthe & Greetings  Welcome to our Blog -Voice of Chittan, where we'll be discussing the concept of a fixed mindset and how it can hold you back from growth and success. We'll also be discussing how to recognize a fixed mindset and what you can do to shift to a growth mindset. Image source: google A fixed mindset is the belief that your intelligence and abilities are fixed and cannot be changed or improved. This can lead to a fear of failure and a reluctance to take on new challenges or try new things. A fixed mindset can also lead to negative self-talk and a lack of confidence in your abilities. One way to recognize a fixed mindset is to ask yourself if it's coming from a discomfort with change or a fear of making mistakes. If you're resistant to trying new things or taking on new challenges, it may be because you're afraid of failing or making mistakes. To shift from a fixed mindset to a growth mindset, it's important to embrace the idea that in...